- Add your chosen goodies to your shopping cart
- Proceed to our online checkout
- Confirm your order & shipping address details
- When you choose to pay with credit card or Paypal, you will be taken to the secure website of 2Checkout.com, an authorized retailer for spacetribe.com or Paypal's website
- Complete your order by entering your credit card information on the secure order page provided.
- An Order confirmation email will be sent to you acknowledging the exact details of your order once it has passed through our security checks
- A Shipping confirmation email will be sent to you when your order is actually shipped from our Space Base, providing you with instructions on how you can track the status of your package, if applicable
Tracking your order status
You can easily check the status of your order by logging onto the "My Account" section. If your order has shipped via a shipping company using package tracking technology such as DHL, you can use your tracking number to check the current location of your package. In addition, once your order is packed and shipped from our Space Base in Bali, you will receive a confirming email that includes your package tracking number, if applicable.
If you wish to cancel your order please contact Space Tribe Customer Services by:
- Returning your order confirmation email to us stating your intention to cancel the order
- Fax / phone us on + 62 361 844 8795 (during store hours)
It may not always be possible to stop an order from being dispatched, as we endeavour to process orders immediately. Please return the order following the instructions contained within the email. Further details of our Returns Policy are detailed in Returns Procedure
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and Space Tribe will take place when your order is dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order in accordance with the instructions.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable, see Product Availability
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- Failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the Terms and Conditions
We have taken great care in presenting the products on our website as accurately as possible. However, the images you see will depend on your monitor's display and colour capabilities. We are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images you see are an accurate representation of the actual colour.
We currently offer 3 payment methods
will accept credit cards, debit cards & Paypal * Recommended *
will also accept credit cards, debit cards & Paypal * Recommended *
2CO, our authorized retailer, accepts payment by Paypal, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, JCB, and debit cards with the Visa or Mastercard logo. For non-US currency, payment options are limited to Visa & Master Card.
If you are paying by credit card, then you must supply your credit card details when you place your order. Your credit card will be charged when we issue your invoice or on shipment of your products. We will not supply the products to you until your credit card issuer has authorised the use of your card for payment of the products ordered. If we do not receive such authorisation we shall let you know.
We also accept payment by bank transfer to our bank in Bali. If you wish to choose this payment option, you must email your order to us, including item code & size, and your delivery address. All details for payment will be sent to you by email .
*Please note : Bank transfer takes longer to process & you will have to pay the bank transfer fees (about €25). Goodies will be shipped on receipt of payment
Space Tribe does not accept cash by post or send orders to 'pay on delivery'.
FREQUENT TRIPPERS DISCOUNT SCHEME
This means that customers who have completed purchases on our webshop to a certain value will automatically get a discount on all new orders.
We have 3 classes of Frequent Tripper status :
Day Tripper Status : When you have completed orders to the value of 500 Euros you will get a 5% discount on all future orders.
Weekend Tripper Status : When you have completed orders to the value of 1000 Euros you will receive a 10% discount on all future orders.
Multi-Dimensional Explorer Status : When you have completed orders to the value of 2000 Euros you will receive a 15% discount on all future orders.
* Note : This discount is applied only to the cost of your goods, not to the shipping charges.
PRICING & CURRENCY EXCHANGE POLICY
All prices shown on our website are based in Euros.
You can choose to display the prices on our website in many other currencies
Please Note : The prices shown in all other currencies are for display purposes only.
All credit card invoices will be billed by default in Euro, regardless of display currency.
During the checkout process you will get the opportunity to pay in other currencies, but we cannot guarantee the exchange rates will be exactly the same as the displayed prices.
If you do decide to pay in another currency than Euros, the actual invoice total in your chosen currency will be displayed on your 2checkout page
Standard shipping & handling charges are added to your order & shown during the checkout process
Orders over € 400, and CDs are shipped free
There is no sales tax or export tax on any order placed with Space Tribe.
We cannot be held responsible for any import taxes and duties levied by your local customs authority.
Sometimes you will be charged import tax, sometimes not, this is out of our control !
If we are temporarily out of stock of an item you have ordered, we will do our best to manufacture your products within 14 days of the date of your order. In this event, You will be notified by e-mail.
If we cannot contact you or receive no response to our email, we will continue to process the remaining items on your order. All items are subject to availability. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, it is necessary to substitute an item, the item will be of equal or greater value than that which it replaces. Substitutions are only made with the customer's prior consent.